At this time in my life I am fortunate to be engaged in on-going work with women, with community events in the Earthspirit Council House (formerly Women’s Temple), and with writing and wildlife tracking. I continue to study the healing medicines of story, dream, and gestures of restoration with mentor Deena Metzger, and The Mandatory Arts of Living and Dying Well with Stephen Jenkinson at the Orphan Wisdom school in Canada.
If you are interested in working with me, I offer weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly sessions for counsel and consultation (sixty or ninety minutes) and the longer Council of Two.
Many women who visit my website do so because they’re feeling troubled and looking for guidance. Whatever may be the issues that people bring to me, my work is based on several assumptions:
- That we are born with the potential to live as full human beings. Realizing that potential is a lifelong path that asks us to develop the capacity to live in relation to our families and communities, our ancestors, and the visible and invisible non-human realms.
- That all of these realms are in communication and speak to us through our dreams, lineage, stories, and life events.
- That we cannot know the ineffable, living Mystery that connects all life, but we can enter into it. Mystery is speaking to us and through us, even at times through the wounds sustained to our souls.
- That the unacknowledged wounds we carry from our ancestral lineage are an important source of our current suffering and gifts.
- That while the work of healing is often an individual effort, in order to be truly healing it must be undertaken on behalf of ourselves, our families, our communities, and all beings.
I see private practice clients on Mondays and Tuesdays. Daytime 60-minute sessions are available for a fee for service of $90 (some clients may be reimbursed by insurance companies as an out-of-network benefit). For more information about me, please see the About page.
Photos by Corey Lynn Tucker Photography